If you are a pupil in 6EVR, your Google Classroom accounts should now be working. All of the passwords have been reset to password so you will have to reset that on your first login.
Email Miss Van-Rhyn if your account is still not working or if you cannot remember your username.
If it is working, send her a comment on GC.
End of Autumn term:
As L5 has had to close for the last three days of school, the pupils are required to continue their learning at home.
Each day they must do at least:
- 45 minutes using the Power Maths book to complete Unit 7
- 15 minutes to do TTRockstars online
- 45 minutes of the grammar pack provided
- 30 minutes of reading, using the example questions on this website to develop their comprehension skills
- 15 minutes to sign in online to Active Learn to use Bug Club for additional reading practise. All pupils have their login. Bug Club works on: desktop computers; tablets; iPads and mobile phones.
- 45 minutes for art. Your child has already started work on our feature artist. They are to continue using the style of Sonia Delaunay to design a piece of textile or a fashion item e.g. a t-shirt; a scarf; a piece of fabric.
All of the work completed at home is to be brought in to school when we return on January the 5th.